Tips to be a successful webcam model in your show that can help you get more users for your room and generate more income.
It may be the simplest and most wonderful job in the world as advertised by some sites dedicated to the transmission of webcam models and study pages, with advertisements that make you fall in love with having luxury trips, luxury houses and luxury cars, but the reality is another. Working as a WebCam model will not be an easy job.
The competition is very tough as time goes by and you will have to find what is your sexiest quality to attract the attention of users in your shows. There are models that just by posing very sexy, showing their legs in pantyhose and heels, earn the same amount of tokens as a nude model masturbating. It all depends on how you know how to pose in a sexy way to stimulate the mind of the user, imagine as if you were posing for a calendar, magazine or poster.
Tips to be a webcam model
- Be charismatic.
- Very sexy poses to awaken the testosterone of the users.
- Have a well-lit room.
- That the camera captures almost 100% of your body and not 80% of the walls of your room.
- Bring the camera closer or use the zoom of the camera application so that the user is more stimulated by seeing your intimate parts closely or perhaps the user asks for a close-up of a special part of your body.
- Chat occasionally with gray users when you are idle. Who knows that later on they can become users of colors when you treat them well and they can send you tokens.
- Don't ignore gray users to the extreme and end up banning them. Grays fill your room and users of colors may think that there is a very interesting show.
- If there is a user who monopolizes all the chat, but does not offend you and if it makes you uncomfortable, it is better to silence him. If there is a very rude user, you can choose to silence or ban them from your room.
- Do not do the same show as always, remember that the same thing is boring sometimes. Vary your shows from time to time.
- And that a beautiful smile is never missing.
If you have any recommendations, you can share them in the comments.